Easy Pad Thai Recipe
Who needs take-out? You’ll love this Asian-inspired stir-fry dish loaded with crisp veggies and a rich peanutty sauce.
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- ½ cup matchstick carrots
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 8 ounce rice noodles, prepared
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- Chopped cilantro and/or peanuts for garnish
- In small bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Infused Oil over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and stir-fry 3-4 minutes. Move veggies to one side of the pan. Add remaining 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Infused Oil and eggs to the other side, breaking them up with a rubber spatula until just set.
- Add reserved sauce, cooked noodles and lime juice. Toss until noodles and veggies are coated.
- Serve topped with chopped cilantro and/or peanuts for garnish.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mus79 from Amazing pad thai! I added some chicken, this is now a returning favorite at our house! So so good!!!
Date published: 2020-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by MyThreeSons from My little guy loved it! Thank you so much for putting out this recipe. I wouldn't of thought to add another seasoning to the already delicious sauce! We added cubes of extra firm tofu. It was easy and tasty! Sorry, I didn't get a photo, my little guy ran off with the bowl!
Date published: 2020-05-14