Easy Lasagna Cups Recipe
- 1 pound 94% lean ground turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 24 wonton wrappers
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F;. In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble turkey until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes; drain off liquid. Stir in next 2 ingredients.
- Meanwhile, in lightly greased 1 (12-count) muffin pan and firmly press 2 separated wonton wrappers into each cup, off-setting corners to form a star shape.
- Divide meat mixture into cups, top with ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Bake 11-13 minutes or until cups are lightly browned.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a side salad and assorted vegetable sticks.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Place turkey in a quart freezer bag. Place next 2 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.