Easy Garlic Parmesan Pretzels Recipe
Buttery and crispy, these addictive Parmesan pretzels are the perfect homemade snack for game day – or any day!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butter spindle pretzels
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 225°F. In a gallon resealable bag, combine Roasted Garlic Infused Oil and pretzels. Add 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, Spinach & Herb Seasoning and Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- Seal bag; carefully shake until pretzels are coated.
- Spread pretzels onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes; stir. Bake 15 additional minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Store in an airtight container. Makes 12 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSbyRoberta from Easy and tasty! So easy and gave great flavor to pretzels. Definitely will make these again. I made for a holiday gathering. Two of my friends commented they enjoyed them because the seasoning didn’t make them overly salty. Great option for a quick snack!
Date published: 2019-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pac woman from Wow are these good! Super easy recipe and very flavorful. Definitely a big crowd pleaser. I would highly recommend a double batch!
Date published: 2019-11-01