Easy Chicken Caesar Tortilla Roll-Ups Recipe
This recipe was provided by a guest, host or consultant. Since it has not been tested by our kitchen, Tastefully Simple cannot guarantee its results or any dietary claims.
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 6 deli slices chicken breast
- No bake/cook
Combine first 7 ingredients; generously spread mixture over tortillas. Top with chopped lettuce and chicken; roll tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill 2-3 hours or overnight; slice into 1-inch pieces. Makes 8-10 servings.
Rated 4 out of 5 by TS by Christie from Yummy & Easy I made these for a work potluck and they went over very well! The only think I would change is to add a tad bit more of the dressing and less of the garlic garlic, as it was very string in this recipe.
Date published: 2017-07-12