Easy Chicken Burrito Skillet Recipe
A chicken burrito in a skillet? It's so simple when made with Make and Freeze "Magic" Taco Chicken.
- 2 cups prepared Magic Taco Chicken, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas, cut in half, halves cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
This is a recipe that uses Magic Taco Chicken.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine first 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tortilla strips. Top with cheese. Remove from heat; let stand to melt cheese.
- Serve topped with sour cream and green onions.
Makes 6 servings.
Variation: Substitute 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained, for the pinto beans, if desired.