Easter Egg Brownie Truffles Recipe
Delicious truffle fudge brownies transformed into cute Easter eggs - so cute and delicious!
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 (24 ounce) package vanilla-flavored almond bark
- Food coloring
- Spring or Easter decorative sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Butterscotch Brownie Mix according to package directions using butter and eggs. Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool completely. Cut 48 (1½-inch oval) eggs out of the brownies.
- Place almond bark in individual microwave-safe bowls for desired number of colors; microwave according to package directions. Stir in different colors of food coloring to create desired pastel colors.
- Dip brownie eggs in different colored almond bark. Set on a cooling rack. Place remaining colored almond bark in small resealable bags; seal. Cut one color of each bag to create a piping bag. Decorate with piped almond bark and decorative sprinkles. Let almond bark set up completely.
Makes 48 truffles.