Easter Egg Basket Cookies Recipe
Kids love getting Easter baskets and they'll love these Easter Egg Basket Cookies just as much!
- 1 (14 ounce) package shredded coconut
- 15-20 drops green food coloring
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- 18 sugar cookies
- 1 (10 ounce) package malted milk robins eggs candies
- No bake/cook
- In a gallon resealable bag, combine coconut and food coloring; seal. Toss until food coloring is well dispersed throughout the coconut.
- In medium bowl, combine frosting and cheese ball mix or fruit dip mix of choice. Spread over cookies.
- Top with coconut and robins' eggs.