Dreamsicle Cupcakes Recipe
- 12 paper cupcake liners
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened, divided
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped cream cheese frosting
- ½ cup coconut flakes, toasted
- 12 mandarin orange sections
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place paper liners in a 12 count muffin pan.
- Prepare Orange Dreamsicle Bar Mix according to package directions using cream cheese and milk. Divide batter among muffin pan. Bake 21-23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely. Place frosting in a resealable bag. Cut tip off and pipe on tops of cupcakes.
- Garnish each cupcake with toasted coconut and orange sections when ready to serve.
Makes 12 cupcakes.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 350 Total Fat: 15g Sat. Fat: 7g Cholest: 25mg Sodium: 270mg Carbs: 50g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 39g Protein: 3g