Disappearing Dip Recipe
This awesome appetizer was developed by our Founder & CEO – Jill Blashack Strahan. It’s sure to live up to its name!
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cojack or Cheddar jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef, Onion Onion Seasoning, Garlic Garlic Seasoning and Seasoned Salt until cooked through and no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes. Drain; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and Fiesta Party Seasoning; mix until smooth.Spread in the bottom of an oven-proof pie plate.Top with cooked beef and salsa.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until heated through.Top with cheese and serve immediately with tortilla chips.