Dilly Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard or Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- Fresh dill, optional
- No bake/cook
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Place yolks in a medium bowl; mash with fork.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and blend well. Fill egg whites with yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh dill; serve.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day. Continue with step 3 when ready to serve.
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.