Dillicious Sliders Recipe
Turkey sliders with a big dill-icious flavor!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1½ pounds lean ground turkey
- 2-3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 egg white
- 12 small buns
- In small bowl, combine Dill Pickle Dip Mix, mayonnaise and sour cream. Mix until well combined. Chill 2 hours.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In medium bowl, combine ground turkey, Spinach & Herb Seasoning, Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning, lemon juice, bread crumbs and egg white. Mix until well combined. Form into 12 slider patties.
- Place on grill. Grill, turning once, 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
- Place burgers on buns and top with prepared Dill Pickle Dip.
Makes 12 sliders.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 2. Place patties in a gallon freezer bag between layers of wax paper. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.