Dill Veggie Pizza Recipe
Fresh veggies top off this veggie pizza made with our Dill Pickle Dip mix.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll sheets
- ½ cup peeled and chopped cucumber
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; refrigerate 2 hours.
- Unroll both packages of dough. Place dough on an ungreased 15x10-inch baking sheet; cut to fit and press into bottom and up sides to form a crust. Bake 13-17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Spread prepared Dill Pickle Dip on cooled crust; top with remaining ingredients. Cut into 16 squares.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BurgersAreTheBest from Crowd pleasing appetizer! I made this for a food day at work, and everyone loved it! I was surprised at how many people had never had a cold, veggie pizza appetizer before. The dill was present, but not over powering. It was fresh, delicious and easy to make. I made everything separately the night before, and then assembled in the morning, and that worked just fine.
Date published: 2020-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ilovemyts from BEST Crowd Pleaser EVER! I brought this to 1 family gathering, now I'm told I won't be allowed in the door unless I'm bringing these pizzas. My family and friends are SO addicted to this pizza! I put all types of veggies on it, red & green peppers, cucumber, summer squash, de-seeded tomato. The possibilities are endless.
Date published: 2016-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chapswife from Ladies loved it! Made the Dill Veggie Pizza for bunco and the ladies loved it!
Date published: 2016-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by DillPickle10 from New Way to Enjoy Veggies The Dill Pickle Dip is a brings all the flavors of the veggies together. It was easy for the kids to prepare as well!
Date published: 2016-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by gourmetd from Best appetizer ever!! I made this pizza for a team meeting and everyone just loved it!! Dill pickle is one of our favorite products. I simply did a 'search' under that product and picked a new recipe to try. Will be making all summer long!
Date published: 2016-04-15