Dill Pickle Vinaigrette & Marinade Recipe
This vinaigrette is a great way to give your favorite salads, pastas, potatoes and proteins a great dill pickle vibe.
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- No bake/cook
- In TS Shake & Pour, mason jar or small bowl with whisk, combine all ingredients.
- Seal well and vigorously shake or whisk until well combined.
- Drizzle over your favorite salad, toss with warm potatoes or use as a marinade for chicken pork or seafood.
Makes 7 (2 tablespoon) servings.
Make Ahead: Refrigerate up to 1 week.