Dill Pickle Veggie Shooters Recipe
A colorful, delicious snack for young and old, perfect for easy entertaining.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- Carrots, celery, green and red bell peppers, cut into matchsticks
- Empty squirt bottle (e.g., ketchup or mustard)
- 12 shooter or shot glasses
- No bake/cook
- Combine first 4 ingredients; stir to blend. Chill 2 hours.
- Spoon mixture into squirt bottle. Squirt about 1 inch dip mixture into each shooter glass.
- Arrange a variety of vegetables in each shot glass.