Dill Pickle Potato Salad Recipe
This potato salad is easy to prepare and would compliment any entree for your summer gatherings.
- 2½ pounds baby red potatoes with skins, quartered
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup chopped dill pickles
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Place potatoes and salt in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool completely.
- In large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Dill Pickle Dip Mix and mustard; stir to combine.
- Remove some of the skins from potatoes, if desired, and cut into bite-size cubes. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients to bowl; stir gently. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes or up to overnight.
Makes 8 servings.Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 310 Total Fat: 17g Sat. Fat: 3.5g Cholest: 115mg Sodium: 1,050mg Carbs: 32g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 4g Protein: 7g