Dill Pickle Potato Salad Recipe
This potato salad is easy to prepare and would compliment any entree for your summer gatherings.
- 2½ pounds baby red potatoes with skins, quartered
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup chopped dill pickles
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Place potatoes and salt in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool completely.
- In large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Dill Pickle Dip Mix and mustard; stir to combine.
- Remove some of the skins from potatoes, if desired, and cut into bite-size cubes. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients to bowl; stir gently. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes or up to overnight.
Makes 8 servings.Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 310 Total Fat: 17g Sat. Fat: 3.5g Cholest: 115mg Sodium: 1,050mg Carbs: 32g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 4g Protein: 7g
Rated 5 out of 5 by Linny Lee from Perfect for family gatherings I made this for several extended family gatherings and everyone loved it. Flavor is fresh.
Date published: 2018-08-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Paulette from If potato pieces seem too hard... The flavor of this mix is great (we have stocked the pantry). These instructions are to cool the potatoes before mixing with dressing which usually is firm potatoes. If you like the texture of traditional potato salad, assemble all of this when the potatoes and eggs are hot, barely cool enough to handle. The potatoes will absorb the dressing so you may need fewer potatoes.
Date published: 2017-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by lmludo from Absolutely Delicious! Made this today for our Memorial Day picnic...the weather isn't cooperating, but the potato salad is absolutely delicious!
Date published: 2017-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jerri from Best Salad ever Love how easy it is to make and how everybody ate it all up and no leftovers
Date published: 2017-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jalo from Voted Best of Picnic Made this Dill Pickle Potato Salad for our neighborhood picnic everyone was asking for the recipe and took home an empty bowl!!
Date published: 2016-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Waterbearer from New favorite Potato Salad Recipe! I'm lazy when it comes to cutting up potatoes, so I love the minimal work. I made 5 lbs of this for a party and it disappeared. Love the pickle flavor and zip!
Date published: 2016-07-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dill Pickle fan from We LOVE the Dill Pickle Potato Salad! We made this for Memorial Day & Everyone LOVED it!! I will always keep the Dill Pickle Dip on hand!
Date published: 2016-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dennette G from Awesome flavor Made this for a graduation party...turned out awesome and super easy to prepare. I just love the dill pickle dip mix.
Date published: 2016-05-31