Deviled Egg Pumpkins Recipe
Perfect for Thanksgiving, these fall-inspired deviled eggs look like little pumpkins, complete with chives for stems.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon paprika, plus additional for garnish
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chilled
- 3 chives, sliced into ½-inch pieces
- No bake/cook
- In a small bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Set aside.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; mash with a fork. Stir into mayonnaise mixture, blending well.
- Fill eggs with yolk mixture. Set a piece of chive diagonally into filling to resemble a stem. Sprinkle with additional smoked paprika before serving.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Place filling and egg whites in separate airtight containers. Refrigerate up to 1 day ahead. Assemble just before serving.