Cucumber Rings with Easy Veggie Dip Recipe
Try a fun new idea for serving fresh vegetables and dip with these Cucumber Rings with Easy Veggie Dip.
- 1 tsp. dill
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 large or 2 medium cucumbers, cut into ½-inch slices
- 12 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 12 pea pods
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into long strips
- No bake/cook
Combine first six ingredients; chill 2 hours. With a small, sharp knife, remove the seeds from each cucumber slice, leaving the skin and some of the cucumber flesh intact. Thread vegetables through the rings and serve. Makes 12 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CincyFoodie from Best. Dip. Ever. REALLY! If you like a "ranchy" dip, this dip is for you. Perfect for small quantities or for a crowd.
Date published: 2019-12-16