Crescent Vegetable Appetizers Recipe
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 ounce tube refridgerated crescent seamless dough sheet
- 1-2 cups assorted, fresh chopped vegetables
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients; chill.
- Unroll crescent dough on a large greased baking sheet; press into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle.
- Cut dough into 2-inch squares using a pizza cutter. Bake 8-9 minutes. Cool completely.
- Spread squares with chilled mixture; sprinkle with chopped vegetables. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Makes 6-8 servings.