Creepy Crawly Pasta Recipe
Stir up a fabulous Halloween main dish with this recipe for Creepy Crawly Pasta.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, prepared according to package directions
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 8 colossal pitted black olives, patted dry
- 8 small pitted black olives, patted dry
- 48 chow mein noodles
- In a large saucepan, over medium-low heat, combine cream cheese and milk; whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix, crush tomatoes and basil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add pasta to sauce, toss to coat.
- Serve topped with grated Parmesan and olive spiders.
Makes 6-8 servings.Olive Spider Garnishes: Use toothpicks to poke three holes on each side of each colossal olive. Gently insert 1 chow mein noodle into each hole. Insert one small black olive into the opening of each colossal olive to make the spider's head, or use additional chow mein noodles to help connect the two olives.