Creamy Shrimp Scampi Recipe
This delicious, creamy shrimp scampi can be prepared in under 30 minutes!
- 1 pound (16-20 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup half & half
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cooked pasta (optional)
- Toss shrimp with Garlic Pepper Seasoning. Heat Roasted Garlic Infused Oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until melted and hot.
- Add shrimp; cook, undisturbed, for 2-3 minutes or until lightly brown. Turn and continue cooking 2-3 minutes.
- Add half & half, cheese and Rustic Herb Seasoning. Sauté until shrimp is cooked through and sauce has thickened slightly.
- Serve over cooked pasta, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FoodSciGeek from Family Favorite This is one of the recipes I'm constantly being asked to make. Everyone loves it and I can't keep leftovers for very long.
Date published: 2018-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aimee K from It's a hit!!! This was so quick and easy it was amazing. Even better, my husband went back for seconds and he is so picky.
Date published: 2017-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Recipegal from Even my picky eater loved this dish I tried this recipe tonight for dinner. My entire family loved it. Even my 5 year old who is a picky eater. It was quick and simple. A great weekend meal, and I served it with homemade garlic bread and lemon pound cake for dessert. All compliments of Tastefully Simple
Date published: 2016-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by MommaCook from Loved it! I've been searching for a good shrimp scampi recipe and believe this is what I've been looking for. My hubby loved it too! Definitely keeping this recipe!
Date published: 2016-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by TressaB from Very Tasty and Easy to Make My husband and I loved it...very rarely does he make a positive comment on my cooking.
Date published: 2015-11-23