Creamy Shrimp & Crab Risotto Recipe
- 3½ cups reduced sodium chicken broth, warmed
- 1½ cups Arborio rice
- 1 pound (51-60 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (8 ounce) package flaked imitation crab, broken apart
- 1 cup half & half
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a greased 13x9-inch baking dish, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Bake, covered, 50-60 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together half & half and Creamy Crab Cheese Ball Mix.
- Remove risotto from oven. Stir in creamy crab sauce and cheese; stir until cream. Salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings OR 4 servings + 2 leftover servings. Serve with green salad.Make ahead & freeze: Combine rice, Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning, shrimp and crab in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
For remix Seafood Risotto Rice Soup recipe: Place 2 servings of risotto (2 2/3 cups) in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.