Creamy Rustic Herb Steak Salad Recipe
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- Shredded cheese or blue cheese crumbles, croutons, optional
- 2 servings leftover sliced Citrus Herb Marinated Steak (link to recipe in directions)
- No bake/cook
- In small bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; let stand 1-2 minutes. Whisk in mayonnaise and Rustic Herb Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired.
- Divide remaining ingredients except steak between two salad plates.
- Drizzle with desired amount of dressing; top salad with sliced steak.
Makes 2 servings.
Work Lunch Suggestion: Prepare step 1; place in 2 small storage containers. Prepare step 2 in 2 large storage containers. Refrigerate up to 1 day ahead. Continue with step 3.
Note: Leftover salad dressing can be stored in refrigerator up to 1 week.