Creamy Pulled Pork Rigatoni Recipe
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 3 cups chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2½ cups Creating Magic Pulled Pork
- 1½ cups half & half
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
This recipe requires Creating Magic Pulled Pork recipe.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions; salt and pepper as desired. Sauté 6-7 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and Rustic Herb Seasoning to skillet; continue sautéing until softened, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in spinach and Creating Magic Pulled Pork; sauté until heated through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl; whisk together half & half, Parmesan cheese and Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix.
- Add pasta and half & half mixture to skillet. Bring to a simmer; simmer until desired thickness is reached, stirring frequently.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare pasta; rinse with cold water and toss with 1 tablespoon oil; place in a gallon freezer bag. Place oil and onions in a quart freezer bag. Place Creating Magic Pulled Pork and Rustic Herb Seasoning in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags and unopened Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix packet in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Wine Pairing: Cabernet SauvignonNutrition per Serving: Calories: 450 Total Fat: 16g Sat. Fat: 7g Cholest: 110mg Sodium: 1,100mg Carbs: 37g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 5g Protein: 36g