Creamy Pesto Pasta & Turkey Recipe
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup half & half
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked pasta (such as penne, rotini, bowtie)
- 2 leftover Pesto Turkey Burgers
- In large microwave-safe bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Whisk in half & half, cheese and Onion Onion™ Seasoning. Continue microwaving 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Remove; set aside. Place burgers on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve burgers over pasta.
Makes 2 servings.
Work lunch suggestion: Prepare through step 1. Stir in pasta. Divide between 2 microwave-safe storage containers. Refrigerate up to 2 days. Continue with step 2, microwaving pasta an additional 1-2 minutes.
This recipe is a leftovers suggestion for the meals recipe: Pesto Turkey Burgers.