Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
This layered dessert dip is great with Twisty Grahams or fruit.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup whipped topping, thawed
- ½ cup marshmallow crème
- ¼ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, melted
- 2 Tbsp. cocktail peanuts, chopped
- No bake/cook
Spread peanut butter on an 8" plate. In small bowl stir together whipped topping and marshmallow crème until blended; spread over peanut butter leaving approximately ¾" of peanut butter showing all around. Top with coconut, drizzle with melted chocolate chips and Creamy Caramel Sauce. Top with chopped peanuts. Serve immediately. Tip: If your melted chocolate is too thick, add a small amount of solid shortening until you get the right consistency.