Creamy Bacon Tortellini Skillet Recipe
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- ½ cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Prepare tortellini according to package directions; drain. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until nearly crisp. Remove to clean paper towels. Remove all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings from pan.
3. Whisk flour into remaining bacon drippings in skillet. Cook 1 minute, whisking constantly. Slowly whisk in milk, Spinach & Herb Seasoning, Garlic Garlic Seasoning and Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
4. Reduce heat to low. Stir in mozzarella, Parmesan and feta cheeses; stir until melted and sauce thickens. Gently add drained tortellini to skillet and fold into sauce. Season as desired with Seasoned Salt and Seasoned Pepper. Garnish with bacon.
Makes 6 servings.