Creamy Artichoke & Asparagus Beer Bread Bites Recipe
- 1 (12 oz.) can beer or club soda
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter, optional
- 1 bunch fresh thin asparagus (about 48), trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare and bake Bountiful Beer Bread Mix® according to package directions using beer and butter. Cool
Turn oven up to 400°. Toss asparagus with oil and Italian Garlic Seasoning. Place on baking sheet ; bake 5-7 minutes.
Meanwhile, in microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese, Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix and 1 cup Parmesan cheese. Microwave on high 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving 1 minute or until melted and smooth.
Cut bread into 12 slices; cut slices in half diagonally. Spread warm artichoke dip on bread. Top with asparagus and sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese. Makes 12 servings.