Cranberry Orange Trifle Recipe
Cranberry orange cake layered with whipped cream, orange cranberry sauce and glazed almonds.
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package honey glazed almonds, roughly chopped
- Prepare Cranberry Orange Bread with Glaze Mix packet 1 according to package directions, using water and butter. Cool completely. Cube.
- In medium bowl, whisk together cranberry sauce, orange juice, cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine whipping cream and Cranberry Orange Bread with Glaze Mix packet 2. Using and electric mixer, whip on high until stiff peaks form.
- In a large glass serving bowl, place ⅓ cake cubes in the bottom. Spread with ⅓ whipped cream. Top with just over ⅓ cranberry sauce and ⅓ almonds. Repeat twice, using less cranberry sauce for the final layer.
Makes 8 servings.
Serving Suggestion: Can be made as individual trifles in glass dishes of choice.Make Ahead: Can be prepared and refrigerated, covered, up to 4 hours ahead.