Corned Beef & Potato Soup Recipe
- 6 cups water
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ pound sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1½ cups 2% milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, whisk together water and Perfectly Potato Cheddar Soup Mix. Stir in green bell peppers.
- Bring to a simmer (do not boil). Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in corned beef, milk and cheese. Continue simmering until cheese is melted and heated through.
Makes 6-8 servings. Serve topped with additional shredded Swiss cheese and prepared and toasted Bountiful Beer Bread or croutons.
Make ahead & freeze: Place peppers in a quart freezer bag. Place corned beef and cheese in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag with unopened package of Perfectly Potato Cheddar Soup Mix. Seal well, label and freeze. Continue with step 1.