Colorful Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Dip Recipe
An easy no bake magical fruity dip!
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- Red and blue food coloring
- Fresh fruit
- No bake/cook
- In small bowl, combine Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Dip Mix and cream cheese.
- Separate into three bowls. Dye one blue, another purple and leave the remaining as pink.
- Dollop each color into a small bowl by tablespoonfuls, rotating colors. Using a spatula, swirl the colors together. Chill 2 hours.
- Serve with Twisty Grahams and fresh fruit.
Makes 9 servings.