Cobb Salad Wraps Recipe
Classic cobb salad all wrapped up in a tortilla wrap with a rosemary aioli.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 extra-large spinach tortilla wraps
- 2 cups prepared shredded Magic Chicken, thawed, if frozen (recipe link in directions)
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1½ ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped or sliced
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese or shredded Cheddar cheese
This recipe uses Magic Chicken. Get the recipe »
- In small bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Spread on center of tortillas.
- Divide remaining ingredients among tortillas.
- Roll-up, burrito-style, and cut in half.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Wraps can be prepared several hours ahead, wrapped in plastic wrap and refrigerated.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 550 Total Fat: 32g Sat. Fat: 8g Cholest: 70mg Sodium: 1,300mg Carbs: 41g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 3g Protein: 25g
Rated 5 out of 5 by KreshaMOM from So simple, and savory Made this today and boy was it a hit! My family ate all of it there was nothing left!
Date published: 2020-07-13