Classy Mini Lava Cakes Recipe
CONTEST WINNER! Spoon up these rich and decadent mini cakes, filled with a creamy chocolate center.
- 12 parchment muffin liners
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 24 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 1 (12-count) muffin pan with parchment liners.
- Prepare Classy Chocolate Pound Cake Mix according to package directions using water and butter. Divide batter evenly among muffin wells. Press two chocolate kisses into the center of each well.
- Bake 18-20 minutes. Let cool in pan 1 minute. Remove and invert mini cakes onto serving plates. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Makes 12 servings.