Citrus Raspberry Shrimp Recipe
- 1½ pounds (16-20 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 metal skewers or bamboo skewers soaked in water 30 minutes
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In small bowl, combine Avocado Oil and Citrus Herb Seasoning. Set aside.
- Thread shrimp on skewers. Brush both sides of shrimp with oil mixture.
- Place skewers on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer and opaque in color, about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve shrimp skewers drizzled with Tangy Raspberry Dipping Sauce.
Makes 6 servings.
Serving Suggestion: Serve on a bed of rice with stir-fried pea pods.
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.