Citrus Herb Grilled Shrimp Dinner Mixer Recipe
- 1½-2 pounds (26-30 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8-10 wooden skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well; toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove shrimp from bag and thread on soaked skewers. Discard bag with marinade.
- Place skewers on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, 6-8 minutes or until opaque and internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
Makes 6 servings or 4 servings + 2 leftover servings.
Serve over Grilled Veggie Quinoa.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
For remix Shrimp Quinoa Salad recipe: Place 2 servings leftover shrimp in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.