Citrus Herb Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Throw some shrimp on the barbie for a hearty entrée perfect for a family meal or entertaining.
- 1½-2 pounds (26-30 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8-10 wooden skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well; toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove shrimp from bag and thread on soaked skewers. Discard bag with marinade.
- Place skewers on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, 6-8 minutes or until opaque and internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve over Grilled Veggie Quinoa.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CincyFoodie from Easy and Delicious Grill or saute - enjoy a different twist on shrimp. Thumbs up from all.
Date published: 2022-05-07