Citrus Herb Chicken Recipe
This chicken fits our Dairy & Grain Free Lifestyle and is Paleo-friendly.
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup lime juice (about 3 limes)
- ½ cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 6 bone-in chicken breasts, seasoned with salt and pepper
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 4 ingredients; salt and pepper as desired. Add seasoned chicken. Seal well; toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag with marinade.
- Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 20-25 minutes.
Serve with Citrus Herb Grilled Romaine Salad recipe.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Note: Boneless skinless chicken breasts can be substituted for bone-in. Reduce grilling time to 12-15 minutes.
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 320 Total Fat: 15g Sat. Fat: 4.5g Cholest: 105mg Sodium: 450mg Carbs: 9g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 3g Protein: 35g
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kim cooks from Delicious flavor! I marinated the chicken breasts overnight,,grilled them approximately 20 minutes. Result: delicious, moist chicken! Loving the Citrus Herb Seasoning!! Great flavor!
Date published: 2017-08-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tsbethm from Very flavorful chicken Super flavorful! Excellent as a freezer meal! Marinated while it thawed out!! Used leftovers for tacos!!
Date published: 2017-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by smickeyrn from Awesome flavor!! Absolutely LOVED this recipe! My daughter who is extremely picky ate her entire piece and part of mine, because she said it was so yummy! Quick and easy to prepare.
Date published: 2017-06-06