Cinnamon Nut Energy Bars Recipe
- ½ cup raw whole almonds
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 4 pitted dates (1¼ ounces)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 large egg whites
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor or high power blender, combine first 3 ingredients; process until nuts are finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients, plus to combine well.
- Transfer to a small, parchment-lined baking sheet. Press into a 6x4-inch rectangle. Cut into 8 bars, separating slightly. Bake 16-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool completely. Cut into 8 bars.
Makes 4 servings.
Make Ahead: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 270 Total Fat: 19g Sat. Fat: 4.5g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 180mg Carbs: 18g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 8g Protein: 9g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.