Cinnamon Berry Smoothie Snack Recipe
- ½ cup fresh assorted berries (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice (almond, cashew, coconut)
- ¼ cup fresh baby spinach leaves, kale or power greens
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened, no salt added almond butter
- 1½ teaspoons ground flaxseed, optional
- Pinch of salt, optional
- 4-5 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass; sprinkle with additional Cinnamon Spice Seasoning, if desired.
Makes 1 serving.
Make Ahead: Can be prepare up to 4 hours ahead. Keep refrigerated. Shake well before serving.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 170 Total Fat: 12g Sat. Fat: 1g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 240mg Carbs: 13g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 4g Protein: 6g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.