Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice Recipe
A simple and healthy alternative for rice. Great in Mexican dishes.
- 1 large head cauliflower, rinsed and cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3-4 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
- Using a food processor, blender or hand grater, shred cauliflower until it's the size of rice.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add remaining ingredients except cilantro.
- Sauté until cauliflower is softened, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Remove from heat.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SimplyAmy31 from Trend right and oh so yummy! Cauliflower rice is all the rage! If you are lucky enough to find packages of cauliflower rice crumbles you can save a step in the prep! Either way this is a filling and healthy side dish!
Date published: 2016-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Momieof3 from Kids loved it ! Great way to get my kids to eat veggies. Super easy and tasty.
Date published: 2014-09-08