Churro Cupcakes Recipe
A fun twist on a Mexican classic…the flavors of churros in cupcakes.
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix packet 1 according to package directions using water. Bake and cool in pan according to package directions.
- Remove from pan. Brush tops with 2 tablespoons melted Creamy Caramel Sauce. Sprinkle with desired amount of Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix packet 2 cinnamon sugar mixture. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine cream cheese frosting and 3 tablespoons room temperature Creamy Caramel Sauce. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, mix until well combined and light and fluffy.
- Transfer frosting to a pastry bag or gallon resealable bag with corner cut off. Pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes. Sprinkle frosting with additional cinnamon sugar mixture and drizzle with additional melted Creamy Caramel Sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Can be prepare up to 1 day ahead and refrigerated.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 380 Total Fat: 14g Sat. Fat: 5g Cholest: 10mg Sodium: 350mg Carbs: 62g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 45g Protein: 2g
Rated 5 out of 5 by simplemamma86 from Oh my lucky stars! Beyond awesome!!!! I made these for Cinco de mayo. My son had 6 friends over and all 32 of them ( I made the mini cupcakes) were gone with in the hour!
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by DustyM from Churro Cupcakes! YUMMMMY! I love the Cinnamon Muffin Melts, so I knew I would love the Churro Cupcakes! Especially with the cream cheese frosting and Creamy Caramel drizzle! You have to make these...they are top notch TS food!
Date published: 2020-03-17