Chocolate Heart Snickerdoodles Recipe
A classic snickerdoodle cookie turned into a perfect Valentine’s Day treat!
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Red sugar sprinkles
- 30 chocolate heart candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine muffin mix packet, egg, butter and half of cinnamon packet; blend until dough forms.
- Pour red sugar sprinkles and remaining cinnamon packet into a small bowl. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in cinnamon/sugar coating.
- Place on greased baking pan. Bake for 11-12 minutes. Press a chocolate candy heart in center of cookies after they are taken out of the oven.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSFan01 from Valentine's Snickerdoodles - YUM! Made these cookies this morning and they are delicious! I did need to add a few more TBSP's of melted butter, as the 6 tbsp's wasn't enough to form dough. These are really sweet and so good!
Date published: 2021-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Saucy Grandma from VALENTINE SNICKERDOODLE COOKIES I HAVEN'T MADE YET. BUT THIS PHOTO IS SO SCRUMPTIOUS, YUMMY LOOKING, I WILL TRY. I MAY EVEN TRY WITH THE ORANGE FLAVOR MUFFIN MIX. THIS WILL BE A KEEPER TO SHARE WITH THE SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE.
Date published: 2017-02-08