Chocolate Cranberry Orange Biscotti Recipe
Enjoy a hot latte or tea with these coffeehouse-style biscotti, dotted and drizzled with dark chocolate.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine Cranberry Orange Bread with Glaze Mix packet 1 with butter. Add eggs; blend well. Add flour and 1 cup chocolate chips; knead to form a stiff dough.
- On a large greased baking sheet, form dough into 2 (5x7-inch) long flat loaves about 4 inches apart. Bake 30 minutes or until set. Cool 15 minutes.
- Cut into ¾-inch slices and place on baking sheet with cut sides up. Bake 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- In microwave-safe bowl, gently melt remaining chocolate chips at 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth; drizzle over cooled biscotti.
Makes 24 biscotti.Note: Reserve Cranberry Orange Bread with Glaze Mix packet 2 for another use.