Chipotle Chile Pinwheels Recipe
Chipotle Chile Cheese Ball combined with cheese, chiles and tomatoes. Spread on tortillas and rolled up with turkey.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped mild green chiles, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 4 (8-inch) burrito-style flour tortillas
- 4-5 ounces thinly sliced turkey
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese and Chilpotle Chile Cheese Ball Mix. Vigorously mix until well combine.
- Mix in chiles, cheese and tomatoes. Spread mixture on tortillas. Top tortillas with turkey.
- Tightly roll up tortillas. Wrap each tortilla roll up with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice into 1-inch pinwheels.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BingBela from great appetizer. made these for lunch at mom's great little app. adding a little extra turkey it would also make a great on the go lunch for school, work or beach.
Date published: 2021-04-17