Chipotle Chile Cheese Ball Mix Suggestions Recipe
Suggestions for using Chipotle Chile Cheese Ball Mix.
Suggestions for using Chipotle Chile Cheese Ball Mix:
- Chipotle Chile Mac: Ground beef simmered with tomato sauce, milk, elbow macaroni and Chipotle Chile Cheese Ball Mix. Finished with Cheddar cheese. Find this new 30-Minute Meals 10-Meal Kit recipe and more at tastefullysimple.com.
- For a cold dip, combine ½ cup mayonnaise, ½ cup sour cream and 1 packet mix. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- For a hot dip, combine 1 packet mix, 8 ounces softened cream cheese and ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Heat in microwave at 30-second intervals until hot. Top with additional Monterey Jack cheese to serve.
- For cheese sauce, microwave 8 ounces cream cheese 30-45 seconds. Whisk in 1 packet mix, then ½ cup milk and ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Microwave in 30-second intervals until smooth. Serve over prepared pasta, cooked veggies or chicken.
- For a compound butter, combine 1 packet mix with ½ cup softened butter. Refrigerate until fi rm. Serve over chicken, steak, seafood or veggies.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TBerardi44 from Excellent Recipe I was worried it was to spice for my mother-in-law. OMG she loved it and asked when we are having it again
Date published: 2020-10-02