Chili Cheese Dog Wraps Recipe
- ½ pound 85% lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no salt added petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (13.8 ounce) package refrigerated classic pizza crust dough
- 6 beef hot dogs, patted dry
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef and Onion Onion Seasoning until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning. Simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently and breaking up tomatoes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Roll out pizza crust and cut into 6 rectangles. Stretch each rectangle into a 5x5-inch square. Spread each square with chili and sprinkle with cheese. Place hot dog in center diagonally. Roll up burrito-style, tucking ends in while rolling. Pinch seams to seal.
- Line air fryer basket or rack with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Place wraps, seam-side-down, on foil. Place basket in air fryer or rack in second position in air fryer. Set air fryer to 400°F (do not preheat). Air fry 16-18 minutes, turning over halfway if needed, or until internal temperature of hot dogs reach 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer or desired doneness.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 2. Individually wrap with plastic wrap and place in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. When ready to serve, unwrap and continue with step 3 from frozen, reducing temperature to 350°F and increasing time to 20-22 minutes or until internal temperature of hot dog reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Noir
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 520 Total Fat: 31g Sat. Fat: 14g Cholest: 80mg Sodium: 1,480mg Carbs: 37g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 6g Protein: 25g