Chile Lime Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen cauliflower florets
- 1-2 tablespoons water, optional
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower and Garlic Garlic Seasoning to skillet. Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally and allowing to brown.
- Remove cover and add Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning. Continue sautéing until nicely browned and softened.
- Place as much cauliflower into a food processor or heavy-duty blender as will fit. Add reamining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Purée to desired consistency, adding remaining cauliflower as it purées. Add water as needed to reach desired consistency.
Makes 4 servings.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare as directed. Cool completely. Transfer to a freezer-safe storage container. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Reheat in microwave on HIGH at 1 minute intervals, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 140 Total Fat: 11g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 320mg Carbs: 11g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 5g Protein: 5g