Chicken Taco Quinoa Bowls Recipe
Remix your leftover Magic Chicken Tacos and Mexican Street Corn into this delicious recipe.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- ½ cup leftover Magic Taco Chicken
- ¾ cup pinto or black beans, rinsed and drained, optional
- ½ cup leftover Mexican Street Corn
- Toppings such as shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced onions, chopped avocados, sour cream
- In medium saucepan over high heat, bring water to a boil. Add quinoa and Mom’s Favorite Taco Seasoning. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in chicken and beans. Cook 3-4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, place corn in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until heated through.
- Divide quinoa among 2 dinner bowls. Top with corn and desired toppings.
Work Lunch Suggestion: Prepare step 1. Divide between 2 microwave-safe storage containers. Place corn and desired toppings in separate storage containers. Refrigerate up to 1 day. Microwave quinoa on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until heat through. Continue with step 2.