Chicken Strawberry Salad Recipe
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 (16 ounce) container fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup walnut halves and pieces, toasted
- To make vinaigrette, in a container with tight-fitting lid, combine first 3 ingredients and ½ teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Cover and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Season chicken with remaining 1½ teaspoons Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes. Slice.
- Divide spinach among 6 dinner plates. Top with strawberries, avocado, shallots and walnuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Top with sliced chicken.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Season chicken with remaining 1½ teaspoons Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Place in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Grigio or Pinot NoirNutrition per Serving: Calories: 470 Total Fat: 34g Sat. Fat: 4g Cholest: 85mg Sodium: 500mg Carbs: 14g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 5g Protein: 31g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.