Chicken & Rice Casserole Recipe
- 2 servings leftover Chicken & Rice Broccoli Soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 buttery round crackers, broken up
This recipe is a leftovers suggestion for Chicken & Rice Broccoli Soup.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Stir green beans into leftover soup. Divide between 2 greased individual casserole dishes.
- Top with cheese and crackers. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
Makes 2 servings.
Work Lunch Suggestion: Prepare through step 1, dividing between 2 microwave-safe individual casserole dishes. Top with cheese and crackers. Refrigerate, covered, up to 2 days. Microwave 3-4 minutes or until hot.